Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Greeting And Confession

I actually spent a not-insignificant amount of time today on Facebook, seeking advice on how to properly glaze and bake a ham bought on sale for a ridiculously low price last night.

For the record, though: this seeking of recipes did NOT entail any sort of traditional-femininity domestic-goddess thrifty-housewife-type bullshit on my part. I didn't learn to cook out of any fondness for traditional values; I learned because I was hungry and broke, and figured knowing how to make tasty, nutritious food on the cheap was a good way to save money and STICK IT TO THE MAN. When I cook from scratch, I stir with one hand and raise my middle finger with the other.

/fight the power
/with a well-stocked spice rack
/I'm celebrating the resurrection of a god-man I don't even believe in by roasting and eating a pig's butt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com