Friday, September 16, 2011

This Post Is Actually A Beer Commercial

The news media is all abuzz upon learning that Obama (or rather his servants) brews his own beer in the White House. Maybe they can sell it and use the money to pay down the national debt? I don't know what they should call it -- my own partner has a fondness for precious little microbrews with names like "Pretentia-Brau" -- but if the White House does enter the beer-selling business, I have an AWESOME advertising slogan:
ObamaBrew. Nowhere near as intoxicating as the potent pot I used to smoke or kickass cocaine I used to snort, but if you drink it, at least I won't have my attorney general arrest you for ingesting the exact same intoxicants I enjoyed back in the day. I mean, unless you drink it before your 21st birthday, you filthy alcoholic criminal slime.

What, too long? Maybe I should try something shorter and punchier: "Combining the great taste of hops with the greater taste of hypocrisy."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Russ 2000 said...

The beer of King.

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaks great, less filling!

11:13 AM  
Anonymous NoStar said...

ObamaBrew: It's just like Bush Beer, but it costs three times as much!

12:17 PM  
Blogger TimS said...

Move over, Billy Beer..

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com