Monday, November 13, 2006

Bugging Out to Where the Hippies Are

Since I have the week off from work my significant other and I plan to spend the next few days in Vermont, best known for being the state where you can tour the Ben and Jerry’s ice-cream factory and have free samples served to you by Oompa-Loompas. Vermont is in New England, an area which weather forecasters say will be covered in rain all week. So this will be a very damp and gray sort of vacation but I don’t care, so long as I can replenish my dwindling stockpiles of maple sugar and smoked cheddar. See you in a few days.


4 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Vermont sharp cheddar is the best evidence for the existence of a wise and benevolent creator.*


*By creator, I mean Vermont's cheese makers.

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was up in Boston Monday->Wednesday... Monday sucked, but Tuesday and this morning weren't too bad. It was warmer yesterday in Boston than today in Atlanta!

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben and Jerry's ain't got no HFCS. that is why it is so goooood. Enjoy!

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vermont sharp cheddar is the best evidence for the existence of a wise and benevolent creator.

Blessed are the cheesemakers!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com